Last year I wrote out 25 things I had learnt in 25 years. I wanted to write that many this year, but figured I would be repeating myself a lot. Here are a few things I learnt in 2015, in short form,
– the best cure for a hangover is being under 25
– self love is the best kind of love. if you dont love yourself how do you expect someone else to?
– people want to see you do well, but never better than them
– “If you meet someone whose soul is not aligned with yours, send them love and move along” – Wayne Dyer
– always go dancing. with a group of people, or with one other person. just do it.
– always make time for family, and friends. you never know when your time, or their time is up
– dont force anything. friendships, relationships, ponytails and farts. just dont. if it doesnt work, carry on 😉
– when opportunity knocks on your door, invite it in with open arms!
– regarding friends; quality over quantity. always
– chose your outfit wisely, you never know when you will end up on National television
– support your family in friends in their en-devours. you will support celebrities you dont personally know, so why not buy and promote locals and people you know?
– go on random adventures. if your friend says climb the fence, go! climb the fence! live a little! (*I do not condone illegal activities, just sayin.. )
– stand up for yourself, and for others. dont let people walk all over you. get a damn backbone
– if people are going to talk (which they are) give them something to talk about. it dies down shortly after, and they find something else to go on about
What did you learn in 2015? Comment below!
Happy New Year xo